Phone 01620 810267
Gifford Golf Club is noted for its quality and layout, a layout that rewards thought and accuracy when approaching the greens that blend with the natural contours of the land.
The course was laid out in 1904 and it has benefitted from the remarkable fact that during its first 100 years the club had only four head greenkeepers, indicative of their love for the course, continuity of maintenance and steady evolution. Our clubhouse is small and comfortable, ideally suited to a 9 hole course.
Today, we can enjoy a pleasant mix of trees and parkland with the Lammermuir Hills as a scenic back-drop.
County Card Club