Lothians Mixed Junior Pairs Event
Monday 18th October 2021 - Longniddry Golf Club,
Men play from White Tees
Ladies play from Red Tees
This is a 2 ball better ball event; teams can consist of either 2 boys, 2 girls or 1 boy and 1 girl. Entry will be £7.00 per player
- Entrants must be in possession of a WHS Competition Handicap.
- Boys will play from White tees and girls from Red tees.
- The tournament will be over 18 holes.
- Girls will receive an additional shot for score balancing on their handicap as per Longniddry SSS.
- The tournament will consist of both Scratch and Handicap prizes.
- Handicap allowance will be 90% of current handicap.
- Handicap Limit will be 28 for Boys & 36 for Girls.
- No pairing can win more than one prize.
- In the event of a tie, the event will go to a card playoff, back 9, back 6 back 3.
- Play will commence from 9am.
- No practice rounds are available for this event.
The contact for this competition is David Doig